The Udgeeth Pranayama is most easy and common pranayama among all the 8 daily practice Pranayam according to “Patanjali yog sutra”. Pranayama is also known as “breathing exercise”. It is the art of conscious breathing. All it takes could be a little investment of your time on a daily basis to reap the wonderful edges that follow of Pranayama needs to supply. Udgeeth Pranayama entails primal sound reverberations to resonate and awaken mind to its inherent, immense potential. Mind, woke up and attentive to its potential, is capable of realizing no matter it focuses on. Thus, it’s imperative to focus solely on the specified consequence throughout Pranayama follow. Udgeeth Pranayama is good to cure depression, insomnia, lack of concentration and other brain related problems. Udgeeth Pranayama involves chanting of AUM (OM) with every exhalation – lasting upto twenty seconds.
Scientific Significance of Udgeeth Pranayama: –
In 1998, scientists discovered that earth is unrelentingly manufacturing a sound; a hum, imperceptible to human ears however detected by seismometers. Earth is outwardly singing a tune that’s perpetually gift, yet, will solely be detected by people who understand. It’s believed that Sun, furthermore as alternative planets also are singing the tune that resonate with earth’s song. So, earth’s song in impact is that the universal symphony.
Mark Morford noted that earth’s constant buzzing resonates with divine sound of ‘AUM’. The vibrations created with intonation of OM in Udgeeth Pranayama, so resonate with the early vibrations of universe – connecting you to the supply – ‘The universe’ and after you area unit one with the supply, you’ll be able to evoke no matter your heart needs and it’d lean. Start your day with doing two minutes of Udgeeth Pranayama to obtain excellent health. 1 repetition takes anyplace from one5-20 seconds: so, 6-8 repetitions square measure sensible to start out with higher limit on Udgeeth Pranayama is outlined solely by your physical limitations and on the market time. Ancient Indian saints were illustrious to follow Bhramari Pranayam and Udgeeth Pranayama for upto eighteen hours every
Steps of Udgeeth Pranayama: –
- Sit on the Padmasana and Close your eyes, Your spine should be straight.
- Breathe deeply through your nose till diapgram is full with air, and exhale.
- While exhaling chant the word Om.
- Make sure to keep the sound of “O” long and the “M” short (OOOOOOOOm). Udgeeth Pranayama is very simplest pranayama among to all Pranayam.Repeat this 3 to five (or 5 minutes if you have time).
Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama :-
- It calms the mind and brings stability.
- Italso relieves tension, anger and anxiety.
- It is the Excellent breathing exercises for meditation.
- Effective againsthypertension.
- It curesproblems related to sleep (Insomnia) and bad dreams.
- Control the high blood pressureand cure it.
- Cures the problems related to the nervous system.
- It Improve memory power.